Thursday 7 April 2016

General Update

Hello if you're reading this, I don't know if there will be anyone but based on my last post getting views I'm assuming there is at least someone.

There isn't really anything about this post but I just wanted to come and say hi and felt like blogging so here I am. I have changed this blog so that it is in my name instead of 'Beauty with Tee' as I want to start writing about other topics besides beauty.

Also, I have updated my youtube channel so that there is now channel art and an icon but still no videos. Having a channel is something I've wanted to do for ages but I have just never had the confidence so maybe my channel looking put together will motivate me. I'm scared about what people will think but sometimes you have to just do things for yourself and forget about other people. Wow that sounded self-centered, need to work on wording still quite clearly.

Anyway, that's it for today, woah so long haha. I'll probably be back soon but there is no point me saying for definite I will be when I most likely will not be back for ages.

YouTube; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIUzVbuS1wHpeLnLDZc1bDA
Twitter; @ohsomurs
Instagram; @tieganjade_

No comments:

Post a Comment