Saturday 23 January 2016

Bath Essentials

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a good day! Today, I will be sharing with you my bath essentials/the products I like to use whilst having a bath. I will link all the products below so that you can check them out for yourself!


 
 
 
The first product I use is 'Zoella Soak Opera'. This not only smells amazing but also creates a lot of bubbles without having to use a lot of the product. I find the smell doesn't transfer to your skin which is quite disappointing but you could always follow up this product with the original body lotion from the same collection. Sometimes, I use a Lush Cosmetics bath bomb instead of bubble bath but that isn't very occasional.






Next, I use the 'Quick Fix Facials Exfoliating Scrub Mask'. My skin is really bad when it comes to blocked pores and anything I use takes a few uses to work. On the third use, this has already showed signs of improving my skin which is really good especially for an inexpensive drug store mask. I don't leave it on for very long and it still works as well as when I leave masks on for long periods.






I will then go on to washing my hair, I never really stick to one line/range of shampoo and conditioner but this time I used 'Umberto Giannini Pure Beauty' shampoo and conditioner. This is in the Beauty Secrets range and I received it for Christmas in a box along with the Beauty Balm and Moisture Mask. To be honest, this shampoo did no wonders to my hair but it is always nice to try out new products.
 
Sticking with hair, on this occasion I used 'Umberto Giannini Beauty Secrets Moisture Balm'. This was the first time I had properly used a hair mask and if I'm honest, this one did not leave a lasting impression. It may be because I didn't blow dry my hair but it left my hair feeling like it still had product in it.














I then wash my face with the 'Olay Refreshing Facial Cleansing Gel'. This is only a light facial wash but I have a much deeper skincare routine where I use harsher products. I find that my skin gets used to any product extremely quickly and the effects stop showing. However when I first started using this it really helped get rid of an prevent red spots and white heads. It didn't help with my black head problem but I didn't expect it to as there are no scrub aspects to it.
 
 
 

The last product I use is the 'Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub'. I received this for Christmas after wanting to see what the hype was over. I love the smell of this product but the results weren't that outstanding. Personally I prefer body scrubs from Body Shop but this is still okay for weekly use.
Thank you for reading, find all mentioned products down below. Comment below and share around with your friends♡.
 
 
Products;

-Zoella Soak Opera; http://www.superdrug.com/Toiletries/Washing-&-Bathing/Indulgent-Bathing/Zoella-Soak-Opera---Bath-Soak-Shower-Cream-490ml/p/303500#.VqO0DOStNMs
-Quick Fix Facials Exfoliating Scrub Mask; http://www.boots.com/en/Quick-Fix-Facials-Exfoliating-Scrub-Mask-100ml_1360902/
-Umberto Giannini Shampoo; http://www.boots.com/en/Umberto-Giannini-Pure-Beauty-Shampoo-250ml_51007/
-Umberto Giannini Conditioner; http://www.boots.com/en/Umberto-Giannini-Intense-Beauty-Conditioner-250ml_1680182/
-Umberto Giannini Moisture Mask; http://www.boots.com/en/Umberto-Giannini-Beauty-Secrets-Moisture-Mask-200ml_1261686/
-Olay Refreshing Facial Cleansing Gel; http://www.boots.com/en/Olay-Refreshing-Facial-Cleansing-Gel-150ml_956145/
-Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub; http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory™-Sugar-Crush™-Body-Scrub-300ml_1222485/

No comments:

Post a Comment